Need help from DEAM?
DEAM requests for client service are only considered in person at the DEAM office at Holy Trinity Episcopal Church. Please review eligibility info below and check this map to be sure you live in DEAM’s service area.
Hours: 9-11:30 AM Mon-Fri Tel: 404.373.2300
DEAM Office (map)
Holy Trinity Episcopal Church
515 E. Ponce de Leon Ave. (DEAM office entrance is on Sycamore Street)
Decatur, GA 30030
Directions from Decatur MARTA Station exit: Go left on Church Street. At first intersection, turn right onto E. Ponce de Leon Ave. and go .3 mile/3 short blocks. Turn right on Sycamore Place. Holy Trinity Church is on corner of E. Ponce de Leon and Sycamore Pl. DEAM office entrance is at side of church, facing Sycamore Pl.
To request DEAM services:
- Verify residency eligibility by referring to Service Area Map
- Must bring proof of current residency (Bring current utility bill or lease contract. Drivers license NOT accepted as proof of residency.)
- Must bring social security cards for all family members seeking assistance
- If requesting financial aid for medical prescriptions, bring pharmacy’s phone number for verification and price check.
- Utility bill assistance is by appointment only. Call (404)373-2300 on Mondays or Thursdays at 11 AM to request an appointment time. If requesting financial aid for utilities, bring current bill showing the past due amount.
- Food and prescription assistance is provided in person on a first-come, first-served basis.
Inclement weather: If City Schools of Decatur are closed due to inclement weather, DEAM office will also be closed. School closings are updated on WSB radio, WSBradio.com, and other local TV, radio and internet media.
DEAM will be closed around Christmas, the week of July 4th in the summer and on the following Holidays:
Martin Luther King Day
Thanksgiving & Friday after
Christmas break (last two weeks of the year)